Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Leg Training | 12.22.15


Hello good folks! It has been a while since you've seen a post from me (way back in July), so I am back with a showcase of my latest adventure in the gym. This was my second leg workout since I resumed training on the 8th of this month (I took two months off from training). The picture above was taken last Friday (12/18) and even though my legs are not as strong, the volume training that I have done has kept them full and in pretty good condition. I am expecting to regain full strength (or better) within the next four to six weeks and with strength, comes appreciable muscle mass. In the meantime, I plan to bomb my legs with moderately volume training to keep them growing. By the way, the EVLUTION NUTRITION Performance Stack combined with their EVLTEST is allowing me to really do some serious damage in the gym. Mission accomplished!


Warm-Up
15 min on StairMaster

[ LEGS ]
Prone Lying Leg Curl
70 lbs x 12 rep x 7 sets

Leg Extension
60 lbs x 10 reps x 10 sets

Squat
135 lbs x 10 reps x 10 sets

Power Lift Leg Press
225 lbs x 10 reps x 10 sets (the position and the weight of the sled on this machine makes the weight feel two times heavier)

Single-Leg Leg Press
60 lbs x 15 reps x 3 sets p/ leg
70 lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets p/ leg

Dumbbell Stiff-Leg Deadlift
42.5 lbs x 15 reps x 1 set
35 lbs x 15 reps x 2 sets
42.5 lbs x 15 reps x 1 set

Standing Leg Curl
50 lbs x 15 reps x 3 sets p/ leg (hold contraction at top of movement for 2 sec.)

Seated Calf Raise / Standing Calf Raise [superset]
25 reps x 3 sets

Seated Toe Press
100 reps x 1 set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what's on your mind!