Friday, August 26, 2016

2016-2017 Off-Season Training Split

Going into the 2016-2017, I decided that I wanted to add one more training day where I would focus only on hamstrings, glutes, and inner/outer thighs. Currently, I train hamstrings on the same day as chest. While my hamstrings have developed very well on this split, I believe that they will be even better if I give them their own day. This week coming up, will be the last where I am training on a three days on, one day off, two days on split; see my current split below

DAY 1: Delts, Traps

DAY 2: Back, Calves

DAY 3: Chest, Hamstrings

DAY 4: REST

DAY 5: Quads, Calves

DAY 6: Biceps, Triceps

DAY 7: REST

Repeat Day 1

The training split below will remain in effect until February 2017 and then my pre-contest training split will more than likely get kicked back to five days instead of six.

Day 1: Hamstrings, Glutes, Inner/Outer Thighs, Calves

Day 2: Delts, Traps, Abs

Day 3: Quads, Calves

Day 4: REST

Day 5: Back, Calves

Day 6: Chest, Abs

Day 7: Biceps, Triceps

Day 8: REST

Repeat Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what's on your mind!