Thursday, May 7, 2015

Supplement Review: Infinite Labs Joint Support

I have always thought that Infinite Labs made effective products. In the past I have used several products from Infinite Labs, including their intra-workout powder and their test booster and both worked exceptionally well. About six weeks ago when I saw that Bodybuilding.com was offering a 3 for 1 special on the Joint Support supplement, I jumped on it because I knew that the product would deliver great results and with a 9.4 out of 10 rating, I was even more confident in the purchase.

Joint Support offers ingredients (with a little something extra) comparable to another favorite of mine, Osteo Bi-Flex. If I had to estimate, I had been taking Joint Support for about three weeks before I could really tell that it was working but it has definitely be doing the job! I once had a nagging pain in my left elbow (even after taking seven months off from training), which has subsided and the same can be said about my right knee which was good for popping and clicking. The ingredients in Joint Support (heavy on glucosamine sulfate and MSM) all come together to provide much-needed lubrication to "dry" joints and cartilage, so they will be loose and relatively pain-free after a couple of weeks...maybe three weeks at the most. The only knock that I have on this product is that you have to take a total of six pills per day in order to achieve maximum benefits. Also, from a price and consumption point, you are actually paying for 15 servings and not 30, so if you want to get your money's worth, you'd be smart to purchase two or three bottles. All of that aside, on a scale of 1 to 10, I give Joint Support a 10 based on the fact that this supplement does work and it works well.





1 comment:

  1. Yeah dear, these days lots of nutritional supplements are available in market that can increase your metabolism and energy level too. But, I always prefer to take herbal Green supplements and these supplements are also available in online stores.

    ReplyDelete

Say what's on your mind!