Thursday, August 15, 2013

I'm Still Learning!

Over the years and especially over the past few years, I've learned that in order to truly become good at bodybuilding, you have to be a student of it.  It is nearly impossible to experience success on any marginal level in bodybuilding without being its student.  That means that one has to be willing to learn new things not only through standard research but by virtue of experimentation and experience.  It all comes together to make the student a teacher.  My life as a bodybuilder has afforded me to opportunity to share my experience with others who are either segueing into bodybuilding or just looking to become more efficient at what they do in the gym but I am only able to do this by remaining a student of bodybuilding.

At no no point in time did I or do I think I know everything there is to know about the ever-evolving sport of bodybuilding.  From the way I train, to the foods that I eat, to the supplements that I take, it all changes with the seasons and like the weather that we all know, I have to adapt and make the changes accordingly.  However, there is beauty in that.  It's the nature of the human being to seek knowledge and then use that knowledge for empowerment, so why would one ever want to stop being a student at something that's transferable for betterment of life!?

As long as I am a bodybuilder, I will always be a student.  And as long as I am a student, I will continue to grow in the gym and in life!


[ Be sure to get your Isagenix muscle-building and fat-burning solutions now! ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what's on your mind!