Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sample Off-Season Training Split


So it seems that I have found the formula that will more than likely become my off-season training split.  After a couple of weeks of experimenting, I feel the new split will work the best.  It looks like this:

DAY 1: Back

DAY 2: Chest, Biceps

DAY 3: OFF

DAY 4: Legs

DAY 5: Shoulders, Triceps

DAY 6: OFF

DAY 7: Repeat with DAY 1

Though I have not officially started my off-season for 2013-2014, I feel the 4-Day training split above will allow me just enough recovery time between large body parts such as Back and Legs. Once I go back into pre-contest training, I will go back into my previous 5-Day split which will allow me to focus on fine-tuning each muscle group for competition.

[ Be sure to get your Isagenix fat-burning and muscle-building systems now! ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what's on your mind!