Sunday, September 22, 2013

Jay Cutler | 5 Tips To Secure Your Legacy


There is no doubt that Jay Cutler has achieved bodybuilding and business greatness by being consistent and working hard.  By way of supersite Bodybuilding.com, the 4x Mr. O shares five tips to not only build but maintain a legacy.  I found the tips to be sound, powerful, and incredibly motivating-hope you find them to be the same!

1
 INVEST IN YOURSELF

There's no such thing as a "bad investment" when you are the venture. "The money I made and kept was the money I invested in myself," says Jay. Your investment doesn't have to be money. Putting time and energy into who you are and who you want to become will change your future in positive ways.

2
 LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES

"You have to make mistakes before you learn," Jay says. "That's why I've become successful; I've already made all the mistakes." Everyone makes errors, but not everyone learns from them. If you do, you'll be prepared for whatever lies ahead.

3
 MOVE FORWARD

Work hard for your dreams, but don't stagnate. "Yeah, I'd like to win Mr. Olympia one more time," Jay says, "but I realize that I need to keep a level base and keep moving forward to have success off the stage." Your success doesn't have to come from one place. Your happiness should come from multiple outlets.

4
 STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF

There may be times when you're asked to sacrifice your beliefs. True commitment to who you are and what you stand for is a key to creating a personal legacy. "I think the dedication to being who I was and staying who I was shows that if you work hard and long enough, good things will happen," says Jay.

5
 IT'S HOW YOU WIN

"It's not about how many times you win, it's about the fashion you win it in," Jay Cutler declares. You can be rich, but so are art thieves and trust-funders. What matters is how you got there. Be unique in your accomplishments and you'll find your legacy will shine much stronger.

RELATED POSTS

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube


Be sure to get your Isagenix fat-burning and muscle-building solutions now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what's on your mind!