Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Phase Two Approaching: New Training Split


With Phase 1 of my off-season coming to an end in a few weeks, it's time to think about how to make the most out of the five months or so in Phase 2.  For starters, once Phase 2 gets underway, I will begin training heavier in order to put on more lean muscle mass.  Phase 1 has done wonders for my conditioning but the next phase is all about adding that quality mass that will stick once I begin to diet down through Phase 3 (Pre-Contest).  In order to really make Phase 2 count, I decided to throw in an extra day of training and not only train quads and hamstrings on two different days but also train upper and lower back on two different days.  I am trying to do all that I can to see to it that my legs are bigger overall and that my back is thicker and wider than last year-I wholeheartedly believe that the new training split will afford me this opportunity.  Check out my upcoming split below that will go into effect in a few weeks.

PHASE 2 and BEYOND
Day 1: Chest / Upper Back
Day 2: Lower Back / Hamstrings
Day 3: Shoulders / Calves
Day 4: REST
Day 5: Biceps / Triceps
Day 6: Quads / Calves
Day 7: REST
Day 8: Repeat Cycle

[ Be sure to get your Isagenix fat-burning and muscle-building solutions now! ]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what's on your mind!